Responsive ride quality and maximum efficiency on fast, flowy singletrack. this lightweight composite hardtail is a great choice for xc racing or kom chasing.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND RESPONSIVE
- A handcrafted Advanced-grade composite frameset offers XC racers and riders a competitive advantage for climbing, accelerating and sprinting.
- The frame is engineered with a high stiffness-to-weight-ratio, which translates to efficient pedaling power and precise handling on the trail.
- Each frame is custom-tuned based on its size. Individual composite lay-up schedules are created to optimize vertical compliance to produce a smoother ride quality on XC terrain.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant's High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
- Giant's original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||380||431||475||525|
|A1 - Seat Post Insertiondepth (mm)||165||220||260||310|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||595||614||635||665|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||95||95||105||115|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||69.5°||69.5°||70.0°||70.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||43||43||43||43|
|G - Trail (mm)||94.9||94.9||94.9||94.9|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||1087||1106||1128||1159|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||425||425||425||425|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||58||58||58||58|
|K - Stack (mm)||604||604||613||632|
|L - Reach (mm)||416||435||453||477|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||737||764||791||829|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||760||760||760||760|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||60||70||80||90|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||175||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||[F] 29" [R] 29"||[F] 29" [R] 29"||[F] 29" [R] 29"||[F] 29" [R] 29"|
|Height (cm)||163 - 172||171 - 180||179 - 188||187 - 198|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Fork||RockShox Recon Silver RL, 100mm, 42mm offset, Boost 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, tapered steerer, remote lockout|
|Rims||Giant XCT 29, 25mm inner width|
|Tires||Maxxis Recon Race 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano SLX, 32t S:170mm, M:175mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX, 1x12|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano SLX, 10x51|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic|
|Rotors||Shimano RT-56 rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT-501|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL XC, 780x31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Giant XC Pro S:32mm, M:32mm, L:34mm, XL:34mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact S:60mm, M:70mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm|
|Seatpost||Giant Connect, 30.9x400mm|
|Saddle||Fi'zi:k Antares R7 with S-alloy rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Shell White / Medium||04711291023222||1119005125||210000027162|