If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and product you wish to return
- Wait for return confirmation
- Print your shipping label through Canada Post with address you will receive through email
- Send all items back to us with return number clearly marked
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
Below are some examples of common exceptions.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Refunds will be given within 1 business day of receiving a tracking number or receiving the item.
- Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay
- Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay
- We will replace any lost or damaged items
- If you have any more questions please call or email
- If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Canada Post (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.)
- Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or e-mail.