$198.99 - $339.99
- 10 and 11 speed compatible chainrings - Design and rigidity adapted to ZED 3 cranksets - Ultra light chainrings - Fluid, fast and accurate gear changes - Use chainring pairs for perfect compatibility
$32.99 - $109.99
FSA's Pro Road chainrings are made from CNC-machined 7000-series aluminum for low weight. The teeth are ramped and pinned for excellent shifting, too.
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$23.99 - $144.99
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
- New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for chainwheel load out
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- 4mm-thick 7075 aluminum
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a more reinforced outer chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer
The X-SYNC 2 Bosch Direct Mount Chainring is built with the needs of E-MTB riders in mind, and incorporates the same X-SYNC 2 Eagle chain management technology found in every SRAM 1x drivetrain. - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses - An integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain - Speeds: 12 - Material: Steel
The super-tough Rock Sprocket is built to last. Made from full CNC'd, 6.5mm thick 7075-T6 aluminum for superior strength and 7 half-depth reliefs for a clean look and weight reduction. Featuring offset 1/8" teeth provide improved chain alignment on all setups. - Type: Bolt Drive - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminium - Thickness: 6.5mm - Compatibility: 19mm, 22mm, and 24mm Spindles - Weight: 3.5oz (25T)
$31.99 - $34.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
$27.99 - $197.99
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with machined ramps deliver smooth shifting - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics
- 0.316" thick stainless steel for durability
The SRAM X-Sync Steel 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-Sync technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Compatibility: Compatible with all SRAM 1x cranks, DM 28-tooth ring is not compatible with 30mm cranks that require a 0mm offset ring
$43.99 - $48.99
- CNC-machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum - For singlespeed & 1X drivetrains - Cut from .160" material for strength and long life - For use with 9 or 10-speed drivetrains - Anodized with laser-etched graphics
X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear. - Updated tooth profiles for improved wear - One-piece construction for faster, smoother, more secure shifting - More durable finish - Direct Mount - Material: Aluminum
The Shimano Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring is designed for use with Shimano's M8100 and M8130 1x cranksets. - Special MTB gear tooth profile with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ improves chain engagement and retention - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount Shimano - Tooth Count: 28T, 30T, 36T - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Defined Color: Black - Ring Position/Type: Chain-Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Round - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
$93.99 - $141.00
SRAM's X-Sync Road Chainrings are designed for provide maximum control when used with AXS road cranksets. - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
The Nathan Williams signature Rewind sprocket! CNC machined 5-spoke design provides both stylish looks and strength, while offset 1/8" teeth provide improved chain alignment on all setups. - Type: Bolt Drive - Material: 100% CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum - Thickness: 6mm - Features: Nathan Williams Signature - Type: Bolt Drive or Spline Drive - Weight: 2.1oz (25T)
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - Improved aerodynamics for time trial and triathlon - Material: Aluminum
$141.00 - $141.99
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
$201.00 - $210.00
Replacement chainrings in 110mm and 130mm BCD for SRAM 11-speed Yaw speed road cranks. Replace worn out rings or swap to change gearing for specific uses.
$117.00 - $141.00
SRAM's X-Sync 11-speed chainring features tall teeth with an alternating tooth profile to hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
$56.99 - $198.99
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Specially designed tooth profiles for improved wear - More durable finish - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD - Speeds: 12 - Material: Aluminum
- Trushift chainrings feature shift ramps and pins - Drivetrain compatibility: 8, 9, 10, 11 - 104mm BCD
$44.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 5750 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on compact double cranksets.
Page 1 of 4 Next page