The CADEX 42 WheelSystem is for cyclists who require maximum versatility and lightweight performance in varied terrain. Featuring a rim design that maximizes aerodynamics and durability, as well as low-friction hubs to maintain maximum power efficiency, the CADEX 42's high-heat-tolerant brake track and proprietary pads ensure responsive, precise control.
- Rim design helps reduce aerodynamic loss and, through a continuous carbon fiber structure, enhances overall durability
- Custom-tuned aero carbon spokes offer excellent aerodynamic characteristics, superior stability in shifting winds, and ultra-light weight
- Custom-tuned dynamic balanced lacing technology makes a stiffer, more efficient wheel designed for real-world applications
- Precision reinforced carbon lay-up places carbon fiber only where needed, creating an exceptionally solid structure without adding any unnecessary grams
- CADEX-specific brake pad features a specifically designed channel to optimize water displacement as well as an all-new compound, allowing the pad to conform better to the brake track, resulting in more precise and effortless braking
- Low friction hub eliminates bearing friction, reducing potential watt loss
|Titanium 100x5 QR
|CADEX Low Friction Hub
|Aero Carbon Spoke
|Outer Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.
|100mm QR / Black / 700c