Yakima's Heavy Duty Shocks increase the carrying capacity of Yakima's RackandRoll 78 trailer from 250 pounds to 350 pounds (RackandRoll sold separately).
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
• Used on all alloy models • Comes with shim for mounting to alloy frame • Includes longer new style bolt specific to alloy models
• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to 15mm vertical style
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
Page 1 of 1