BikeSports is here to serve our cycling community,
The Ontario Government has deemed Vehicle-Repair, including Bicycle Repair, as Essential Services. As such we will be Open during the Covid-19 quarantine to ensue that we support our local Cycling Community. The Safety of you the Customer and or our Employees is of utmost concern to us. We have the current programs available to be able to operate in as safe a manner as possible.
We are being diligent to keep both customers and staff safe and healthy and have implemented the following procedures:
- The stores will be staffed during business hours but the doors may be locked if necessary to limit the number of customers in the store to only a few at a time
- Do not come to the shop if you are not feeling well or have been travelling outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- While inside the store keep 2 metres distance between yourself and others
- Refrain from touching items as much as possible
- If you prefer, we can meet you at your car for drop-off or pick-up of your service bike
- New bike purchases can be either picked-up at the store or delivered for free within York Region
Please feel free to call us at